10 appointments that you cannot miss in 2017
If events are part of your life and you want to know what is going on the MICE industry, there is no time to lose. Get your agenda and take note! These are the places to be:
- PCMA Convening Leaders. Austin, 8-11 January. A program of meeting design, technological trends, strategic event management and negotiating makes that more than 4,000 leaders of the industry travel each year to the USA. Which way will conferences take?
- M&IT Awards. London, 3 March. Turned into a hive with the highest concentration of managers per square meter, the Battersea Evolution hosts every year the Oscar awards ceremony of the meetings, events and business tourism industry. Place your bets!
- MPI EMEC. Granada, 5-7 March. The main MICE professional association is the meeting point of a dynamic community with endless business opportunities awaiting you. Its annual meeting is in March and the MPI World Education Congress (Las Vegas) in June.
- M&I Forums. In Paris (Spring, 28 March – 1 April), Sevilla (Summer, 27 June – 1 July) or Dubai (Autumn, 30 October – 1 November), talking about M&I is refer to a must. In all their meetings, Big Worldwide proves to have a great knowledge about MICE and ensures an unforgettable and successful experience. Find there the desired contacts.
- Associations World Congress. Vienna, 2-4 May. It is the largest conference for employees and managers of professional, scientific and sales organizations in Europe. More than 400 delegates will celebrate its 10th anniversary. Shall we blow the candles together?
- IMEX. Frankfurt, 16-18 May. If you were in Las Vegas, you know what to expect. Get ready to know first-hand about innovative formats, latest trends and, the most important, meet your future clients. Experience its networking activities.
- AIPC Annual Conference. Sydney, 2-5 July. More than 175 venues, 57 countries, more than 900 directors… Get inspired in Australia and join different venues of reference in order to know what’s new.
- IMEX. Las Vegas, 10-12 October. The great American annual meeting to take the pulse to the MICE industry. The perfect occasion to meet with agencies, societies, companies and meeting planners in the USA.
- ICCA Congress. Praga, 12-15 November. The ICCA Iberian Chapter (Madeira) will take place in April, but you will need to wait until the end of the year for the annual meeting. Its global reach makes it a major headline event, which will be complemented with training activities of great interest for the professionals.
- IBTM World. Barcelona, 27-29 November. Before the end of this year, the MICE industry goes back to Barcelona, as the city hosts a new edition of the most important trade show based on business trips, congresses and incentives. All this in an exceptional destination.
As you can see, a busy year awaits you, so get your frequent flyer card and start adding miles with your bookings.